An Hour at Bo's

In the middle of Glorietta mall in Makati is a small coffee shop called "Bo's Coffee Club." This is where I dragged myself to recover some energy while doing some Christmas shopping. I ended up staying an hour, catching a catnap, sipping iced choco -- and watching people (not a usual pastime).
To my surprise I noticed that women seem to be getting... err... "rounder." I mean, why am I not seeing skinny anorexic models on a ramp? Was the reason staring me in the face? - across Bo's is a popular fastfood (burger) store. Okay, it's not really scientific, I'm concluding from a sample of women who walked in front of Bo's between 2:30 and 3:30 pm.
Don't get me wrong, the men were "round" too, but that's old news!
I always thought the women were "ideal" ...
Maybe I never looked, except at beauty product endorsers on TV.
A quick hour -- back to shopping, for something that will make me look, um, less round?

Comments