Weird Radio Phone Caller

Was driving earlier today when I heard this on the radio. Had to turn up the volume...

Caller (woman): Hi, I have an important message for my boyfriend...

DJ: Who is this?

Caller: Mitch. Anyway, I hope my boyfriend is listening coz I wanted to tell him something important but he was in a hurry.

DJ: OK, what's your message?

Caller: Well, I hope he's listening right now... coz I think he ought to know that I MISSED MY PERIOD....

DJ: What? I don't know what to say...

Caller: Well I think it's kinda important for him to know. I wanted to tell him earlier but he was in a hurry to leave...

DJ: Oh yes, that's important alright... but why was he in a hurry?

Caller: He said he had to rush to this important thing... this three peso off per liter promo of Shell.


Dang, clever...

Comments