It looks like the (selective browsing) problem with PLDT myDSL happens when you set your DNS to automatic.
There's a couple of solutions:
1. Set the DNS manually at the TCP/IP Connection setting. Here are some of PLDT's DNS servers:
2. Use Opendns servers: simply use the ff in the DNS setting
Just be aware that there have been reported cases of Opendns blocking some google pages.
I used the first PLDT DNS server listed above and it has solved my problem completely. I also noticed webpages loading faster than before.
Hope this fix is going to hold up.
3. Update >>> You can now use Google DNS
Hope this helps.