IWC Pilot Mark XVI or Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra?





Tough choice.
 photo AT820w.jpg

Comments

Anonymous said…
Frankly I was a bit disappointed in the smaller size of the Mark XVI. But it's a great watch, especially if you buy the bracelet as well. I don't own an AT yet, am after a Planet Ocean however. I know the AT's come in larger sizes. That said, I love my Mark XVI. I have a Pilot chrono as well, and it's a dandy. Really, Omega or IWC, can you go wrong? Omega is probably the better value...
zen said…
Thanks, I see the point about the smaller impression of the Mark XVI when I tried it at the AD. Still it's a very nice watch. I'm leaning towards an AT for now since I already have a Seamaster Pro 300 and an AT might provide a more dressy option while being a good daily beater as well. I suspect I'll be going for an IWC dress watch sometime in the future.