So, I Went Crazy with Shure Carts (and Jico Styluses)

After Shure announced they would stop producing phono products (read cartridge and stylus), I quickly ordered another M97xe before prices took off.

But I was too late for the M44-7 (and M44G) as prices already doubled, so I decided to take stock of my inventory.

Found two M44-7 cart bodies and one near mint stylus. Also found a M55E with N55E that I've forgotten.



So maybe these carts will last me a lifetime.

But I needed to match them with stylus so ordered some from Jico Japan.



They came in nice jewel cases. These are diamonds after all.  😊

After some testing and mix and matching, found some viable combinations, but this is the one I'm currently enjoying. M55E body with Jico N55E stylus tracking at 1.70 g.



Sounding quite nice.  😊

Comments