Made my weekend!

My chip (from way out of the green) on hole no. 4 went in! It made my day and my weekend!

Putting has improved a lot too, not too many 3-putts. Earlier in the week, I tried all my putters (a Mizuno, a couple of cheap blade ones, and an Odyseey Blade 2-ball) on the putting mat, to "keep each other honest" so they say. I finally settled that the Odyssey is the best of the lot (for now). It probably somehow cleared some cobwebs in the head.

Finally able to use the 21-degree hybrid. I think the trick is to hit it like an iron and "pinch" the ball into the turf; great for punching out of the rough too. I can see this club seeing more use in the future. My driving and second shots weren't too bad but still couldn't string them together.

Soon, I hope... an even better reason to celebrate.
------------------------------
Callaway X460
Callaway X 3 wood
Callaway x hybrid 21 degrees
Callaway x-14 3-SW irons
Ben Hogan 58 degree, 8 bounce
Odyssey 2-ball blade putter

Comments