Finally Broke 100!

Scored 98, 48 on the front 9.

It was a nice round, had a great feeling. I've waited so long for this (a year and a month).

It didn't come like a dramatic moment. More like finally coming together. A lot of hard work, chipping away the number of strokes with each round. Been very close to this several times-- scoring 100 in the previous game, and 45 in a 9-hole round (par 33 course). And going to the driving range 3 times in the last 7 days.

I guess one thing I learned is that golf is really about hard work and practice. But no, I don't think I've got it figured out. I guess I got a bit of luck today too. But at least I was ready when luck smiled.

Of course I may score 120 next time on the course, but hopefully I would score below 100 more often than above.

Comments