Nokia E75


Been using this smartphone for about a week now.
It's really good and deserves the positive reviews it has received.
I like it much better than my Nokia N95. It is sleeker and has much better build quality.

The sliding querty keyboard comes in really handy when you are typing long text messages.


It also starts and runs faster, unlike the N95 that seems to take forever to launch applications and programs. Plus, it's got push email capability.

To help protect the screen I looked for a screen protector in some of the cellphone shops in the malls but looks like there is none yet for this new model. So I checked if the solution I used for the viewfinder of my Canon DSLR would work. Well, it does. I was thinking of a temporary fix but maybe it's for keeps (see pics above).

It's simple really, just use a packing tape like the one below to cover the screen, then use a blade or a cutter to cut the edges -- voila!

Comments